Dodot is market leader in Spain in diapers and related baby products. They rely on strong emotional binding with their users due to the website’s rich content and interactive features. When the site was redesigned, I took part in Doubleyou’s creative team: they determined strategy and created the graphic user interface, my role was the information architect and interaction designer.
- Inventory of the old site’s content and features. Adapt these to the ‘web 2.0 tools’ and add needed features for the new site
- User profile analysis and evaluation of user feedback which has been gathered by the forum, e-mails and surveys
- Communicate usability norms to the creative and technical team
- Interaction design: developing flows, navigation systems, forms
- Design of all needed (more than 130) wireframes
- Project documentation including information architecture and interaction design decisions
Based in Barcelona and working in the cloud, I love international flavoured collaborations. I’m fluent in English, Spanish, Dutch, German and French, like to travel and am curious about different cultures. Your project can be discussed in your office enjoying a cup of tea or we can set up a Skype call. There's always a way to communicate!
In 1998, I earned my bachelors in graphic design in Breda, The Netherlands. Just as the internet bubble formed, I moved to Spain and eagerly studied web design and interfaces on my own. Now, I combine design with teaching, as I love to share my knowledge with students and clients alike. A full work history can be found at MissPixel’s Linkedin profile.
The joy of work is in the balance: organising and taking care of customers in the user experience field, mathematical challenges in HTML coding and composing bright colourful palettes on screen and paper.
These three perspectives harmoniously come together into one goal: making people happy with useful and beautiful designs. Boy, do I love my job!